The Samanids Mausoleum


Hi everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Welcome to my blog 😊😊😊

First day 

I am going to share with you my adventures and  feelings about our trip to the historical heritage "Ismail Samani"

23.05.2022

Yesterday, I spent my time with my friends in an ancient historical sites of Bukhara.

My first day at qualification practice started from the Samanid Mausoleum which is one of the outstanding historical heritage around the world, the Mausoleum of the Samanids is an ancient architectural monument located in the territory of the Bukhara Park of Culture and Leisure.

History

 Ismail Samani was the founder of the Samanid dynasty, who ruled from 875 to 999. There is evidence proving that he built the mausoleum for Ahmad ibn Assad, his father. The mausoleum became a family sepulcher later where Ismail Samani himself was buried. I think that this historical architecture was unique due to its design, because it used baked brick to an unprecedented style. Previous to this, most important buildings in the region had been built of unbaked brick and covered with stucco. In addition, from our trip I have learned that this monument was once located in the heart of a cemetery, but today stands alone in a park.  

Photos from our unforgettable excursion: 

To sum up, our amazing trip to the historical heritage and Bukhara Park of Culture and Leisure has left unforgettable moments to everyone in the group. I have gained a lot of information about Mausoleum "Ismail Samani".Thanks Gulshan Rakhmatova for interesting facts and information about ancient architectural monument .




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sayyidi Bandikusho

Our 7th destination:Khoja Ali Romitaniy

Khoja Muhammad Boboyi Samosiy